Hello everyone – our new staff parking lot [between the portable classrooms and the tennis courts] is now open effective today, Monday, June 22. Open this photo and you can see the construction while it was in progress and understand where I am talking about.
With Staff Lot 10 we gained:
- An improved RediWheels waiting area/pick-up/drop-off point for Bldg 3 patrons
- 9 fully compliant ADA parking spaces
- 5 PE van parking spaces
- 7 Visitor parking spaces (by the tennis courts)
- 37 staff parking spaces (marked ‘COMPACT’)
- 53 staff parking spaces (standard)
- Grand Total – 111 new parking spaces
However, there will be short periods when sections of Staff Lot 10 will have to be closed in order to complete the lighting installation.
Staff Lot 10 will go a long way toward increasing the number of faculty and staff parking on campus, better serve the parking needs for athletic events, and assist with parking needs when our new Building 4 gets completed.
Take care -