Hello everybody. Here’s PHASE 10 for next week (we’re almost done . . . . there will be a total of 11 phases) -
Starting on Monday, August 2 through Wednesday, August 5 . . .
- The Loop Road will be continue to be closed at Bldg 6 and Bldg 7
- If you are coming on to campus from the Skyline Boulevard entrance (past Marisol) -
- You can only get as far as Pacific Heights and the Childcare Center if you turn right at the T-intersection
- Turn left at the T-intersection and travel the Loop Road clockwise for the rest of campus
- If you are coming on to campus from the Sharp Park Road entrance -
- You must turn right at the T-intersection and travel the Loop Road counter-clockwise to all campus areas
- You cannot turn left at the T-intersection due to construction of our new Turnaround Circle on the Loop Road in that area
- Exiting campus at the Sharp Park Road entrance will be closed - but you can enter campus from the Sharp Park Road entrance (one lane only)
- Quad between Bldg 2 and Bldg 3 will continue to be closed (passenger pathway constructed between Bldg 2 & Bldg 3 through that area)
- Bldg 2 loading dock area will continue to be closed
- Landscape area behind Bldg 7 will continue to be closed
- Landscape area for new water feature on north side of Bldg 1 (Theater) will continue to be closed
- Lot D will continue to be closed
- Lot H will continue to be closed
- Lot J will continue to be closed
- Lot K will continue be closed (only open for delivery trucks to the Bldg 5 and Bldg 6 loading docks)
- Lot N will continue to be closed
- One lane coming onto campus along the Sharp Park Road entrance will be closed
Please, please , please open the attached pdf file – it is a campus map that provides a graphic representation of the chaotic conditions we will continue to face. It depicts the closed areas (yellowish- orange) due to construction and pedestrian pathways (blue lines) through some of the closed areas.
Questions or concerns should be directed to our Swinerton Team Chief, Jack Herbert, at ext 7037, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Swinerton Project Manager, Mony Thach, at ext 7053, email@example.com.
Some good news? – yes – there is a little –
- The Loop Road got repaved from Lot A to Lot M this past weekend (07/23-07/25)
As always - please be careful out there – safety first. Thanks.
Facilities Operations Manager
Skyline College 3300 College Drive San Bruno 94066
(o) 650-738-4166 (f) 650-738-4113 (c) 650-642-4974