Hi everybody. Here’s PHASE 11 for next week (we’re almost done) -
Starting on Monday, August 9 through Sunday, August 15 . . .
- The Loop Road will be continue to be closed at Bldg 6 and Bldg 7
- If you are coming on to campus from the Skyline Boulevard entrance (past Marisol) -
- You can only get as far as Pacific Heights and the Childcare Center if you turn right at the T-intersection
- Turn left at the T-intersection and travel the Loop Road clockwise for the rest of campus
- Quad between Bldg 2 and Bldg 3 will continue to be closed (passenger pathway constructed between Bldg 2 & Bldg 3 through that area)
- Bldg 2 loading dock area will continue to be closed
- Landscape area behind Bldg 7 will continue to be closed
- Landscape area for new water feature on north side of Bldg 1 (Theater) will continue to be closed
- Lot D will continue to be closed
- Lot H will continue to be closed
- Lot J will continue to be closed
- Lot K will continue be closed (only open for delivery trucks to the Bldg 5 and Bldg 6 loading docks)
- Lot N will continue to be closed
Please, please , please open the attached pdf file – it is a campus map that provides a graphic representation of the traffic and pedestrian impacts we will continue to face. It depicts the closed areas (yellowish- orange) due to construction and pedestrian pathways (blue lines) through some of the closed areas.
Questions or concerns should be directed to our Swinerton Team Chief, Jack Herbert, at ext 7037, email@example.com, or Swinerton Project Manager, Mony Thach, at ext 7053, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some good news? – yes – there is a little –
- The Sharp Park entrance to campus will be open – both for entering and exiting the campus – but only one lane in and one lane out.
Please be careful out there. Thanks.
Facilities Operations Manager
Skyline College 3300 College Drive San Bruno 94066
(o) 650-738-4166 (f) 650-738-4113 (c) 650-642-4974