Free At-Home Test Kits at all School Sites
Employees can receive free at-home COVID-19 test kits through their public safety office and students can receive them through their college bookstores.
PCR COVID-19 Testing
Individuals can access community testing services through COVID Clinic.
If you currently feel sick, please do not come onto campus unless it is only to make use of the PCR testing service. See below for how to make an appointment for a PCR test.
Community Testing Services (COVID CLINIC)
Locations & Hours
Cañada College – Palo Alto, Mondays - Sundays, 9am - 5pm
College of San Mateo - San Mateo, Mondays - Fridays, 9am - 5pm
Skyline College – South San Francisco, Mondays - Saturdays, 7am - 7pm
An Appointment is Required
The tests are conducted with a nasal swab and results are provided within 24–72 hours.
- Click on the desired location (hyperlink) above to make an appointment
- If this is your first time, registration will require basic contact, insurance, and general health information
- Health insurance will be billed for PCR testing services
- Other testing services provided by COVID Clinics for a cost to the individual
Your COVID-19 Test Process
- Once you register, you may attend during testing operating hours
- Park your car (if you drive) and walk up to the Kiosk
- On-location staff will check you in
- Staff will conduct nasal swab test and send sample to the lab
- Notification will be provided when your results are ready and available through your Covid Clinic account as soon as results are available.