Free Public COVID-19 Testing Site at CSM
San Mateo County Health operates a drive-through COVID-19 testing site at the College of San Mateo campus. Located in upper Hillsdale Lot 1 at CSM, the site is open to the public and replaces the previous testing location at the San Mateo County Event Center.
Sundays–Thursdays, 10:00am – 2:00pm and 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Through January 31, 2022
College of San Mateo Upper Hillsdale Lot 1
1700 West Hillsdale Drive, San Mateo CA 94402
The test is free but an appointment is required.
The tests are conducted with a nasal swab and results provided within 24–72 hours. The site has the capacity to test 1,000 people per day. Testing services are provided by OptumServe, the federal health business of Optum and UnitedHealth Group.
Your COVID-19 Test Process
- Attend your scheduled testing appointment
- On-location staff will check you in
- Staff will conduct nasal swab test and send sample to the lab
- Notification will be provided when your results are ready and available on LHI.Care within 1–3 days.
Making your COVID-19 Test Appointment
- Visit Logistics Health COVID-19 Testing website
- If this is your first time, register by choosing your location and then clicking “Get Started”
- Log in to your account
- Choose a testing location
- Schedule an appointment
Call the LHI Call Center at (888) 634-1123 to make an appointment by phone.
Appointments for children under 13 cannot be made online and must be made by calling the LHI Call Center.
- Please remain in your vehicle at all times.
- Portable restrooms are available.
- The test is no-cost to you but your insurance will be billed if available (please have your insurance information ready).
- SMCCCD employees and students who are working at CSM or the District Office, or attending a class at CSM, may walk to testing site.
- SMCCCD employees and students must access testing site through Campus Access Point or Community Testing Access Point.