SMCCCD is committed to protecting the health and well-being of students, faculty, staff, administrators, and the communities we serve, as well as maintaining higher education access and attainment for our students. We embrace a comprehensive strategy designed to reduce the likelihood of transmission of the COVID-19 virus.
Primary and Booster vaccinations continue to be recommended, See the CDC's information on booster shots.
Ready to get Vaccinated? You Have Options
Go to our Pop-Up Clinics
SMCCCD will be conducting COVID‑19 vaccination pop‑up clinics hosted at College of San Mateo for all members of the community.
How to Sign Up:
- Visit MyTurn
- Then click "Make an Appointment."
- When asked for your address,
enter appropriate site "Cañada College", "College of San Mateo", or "Skyline College"
- For ages 5-17, parental permission is required through registration process
- Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines will be available
- Open to students, employees, and community members
- Information will remain confidential and not shared externally
- Reservation preferred but no one turned down
- Face covering required
- Booster vaccination offered for individuals 5 months after receiving the series of Pfizer or Moderna OR 2 months after receiving Johnson & Johnson. See the CDC's information on booster shots.
Make an Appointment Anywhere
You can also find a location and appointment convenient for you anywhere in the State of California with MyTurn
Want More Information on Getting Vaccinated?
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provides a wealth of common questions and their answers to be better informed
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discusses commonly-held myths and important facts around the COVID-19 vaccine
Want to Speak with a Health Care Expert Regarding Vaccines?
Speak to a health care professional
at your home
college Health & Wellness center
Or Contact the District
Lost Your Vaccination Card or Need Verification?
Get a Printed Card
California Immunization Registry
If you lost your COVID-19 Vaccination Card, you have a few options:
- Submit a request with the California Immunization Registry
- Request a printed card from the provider that gave you your COVID-19 vaccine
- Contact your home college Health & Wellness Center for assistance
Get a Digital Copy
California Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record
This service provides a way to get digital proof of your vaccination.
- Go to The Digital Vaccine Record
- Enter a few details through the site to get a link to a QR code and digital copy of your COVID-19 vaccination record.
- You can share the electronic proof of vaccination you’ll get from the portal with anyone needed