SMCCCD is committed to protecting the health and well-being of students, faculty, staff, administrators, and the communities we serve, as well as maintaining higher education access and attainment for our students. We embrace a comprehensive strategy designed to reduce the likelihood of transmission of the COVID-19 virus.
In light of the evidence established to date regarding the safety and effectiveness of available COVID-19 vaccines, the District requires full vaccination against COVID-19 for:
- all District employees who access campuses, the District office, District facilities, and/or participate in off-site work in-person for the District;
- all students attending classes, programs, utilizing services or participating in any activity on any campus (verification will begin November 2021).
Individuals may request an exemption due to verified medical or religious reasons (as defined in federal or state policy).
Those who qualify as exempt are subject to other safety measures in accordance with Cal/OSHA regulations and public health safety measures.
Ready to get Vaccinated? You Have Options
Go to our Pop-Up Clinics
SMCCCD will be conducting COVID‑19 vaccination pop‑up clinics at each of our college campuses.
How to Sign Up:
- For ages 12-17, parental permission is required through registration process
- Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines will be available
- Open to students, employees, and community members
- Reservation preferred but no one turned down
- Face covering required
Or Make an Appointment Anywhere
Find a location and appointment convenient for you anywhere in the State of California with MyTurn
Want More Information on Getting Vaccinated?
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provides a wealth of common questions and their answers to be better informed
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discusses commonly-held myths and important facts around the COVID-19 vaccine
Want to Speak with a Health Care Expert Regarding Vaccines?
Speak to a health care professional
at your home
college Health & Wellness center
Or Contact District Health Services
Ray Hernandez MPH, RRT, RRT-NPS
Respiratory Care Practitioner
SMCCCD COVID-19 Safety Officer
Lost Your Vaccination Card or Need Verification?
Get a Printed Card
California Immunization Registry
If you lost your COVID-19 Vaccination Card, you have a few options:
- Submit a request with the California Immunization Registry
- Request a printed card from the provider that gave you your COVID-19 vaccine
- Contact your home college Health & Wellness Center for assistance
Get a Digital Copy
California Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record
This service provides a way to get digital proof of your vaccination.
- Go to The Digital Vaccine Record
- Enter a few details through the site to get a link to a QR code and digital copy of your COVID-19 vaccination record.
- You can share the electronic proof of vaccination you’ll get from the portal with anyone needed