- Click to Download (right click to Save): Lap Lane Availability May 1-June 11 2017
- Click to Download (right click to Save): Lifeguard Classes
- Click to Download (right click to Save): Adult Swim Lesson Programs
- Click to Download (right click to Save): Bulldog Swim Club Packet
- Click to Download (right click to Save): Bulldog Aquatics Summer Guide
- Click to Download (right click to Save): Childrens Swim Lessons
Interested in Employment? Our Aquatics Department is Hiring! Click here for more information
Choose from 2 pristine lap pools. Our Olympic Pool is 50 meters and is kept between 78 – 80 degrees. Our Instructional Pool is 25 yards and is kept between 86-88 degrees. You’ll enjoy a wide range of swim programs that cater to people of all ages and abilities. Plus our professional instructors are dedicated to giving you the best possible swim experience.
- 50 meter
- 78 – 80 degrees
- 20 lanes short course on weekdays
- 8 lanes long course on weekends
Available every day for adult lap swimming, Masters swim practice, advanced swim lessons and Bulldog Swim Club practices
- 25 yards
- 86 – 88 degrees
- 6 lanes
Available every day for lap swimming, water walking, water aerobics, children’s swim lessons and our Pre-Swim Team program.
Our highly trained Aquatics staff comprises some of the most experienced instructors in the industry. All of our instructors are Red Cross certified and have a wide range of swimming and teaching experience. Their backgrounds include participation in collegiate and competitive age-group swimming, triathlons, as well as open water and Masters swimming.
Contact Us / Scheduling
We consider your feedback an essential part of our mission to deliver the best service and facilities. Help us maintain our excellence by sharing your valuable input. Call the Aquatics Office at (650) 378-7383. Or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To schedule your swim training, call 650.378-7383 or email us at email@example.com.