How are SMAC Personal Trainers different?
Nationally Recognized Personal Training Cert & Current CPR Certification- all of our trainers hold nationally recognized certifications through:
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM),
- American Council on Exercise (ACE),
- National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA),
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), or
- National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF).
SMAC offers monthly CPR certification courses free to staff to ensure all staff members are current with their CPR.
- Extensive Continuing Education- powered through Exos, the leader in innovative fitness programming, our SMAC trainers have access to continuous on-line and in-person workshops. Our trainers never stop learning as every staff meeting incorporates an educational component and providing endless in-house resources for new training tools and the latest research in fitness programming through Idea Connect.
- Fitness Education for Members- our Personal Trainers are focused on educating our members- from newsletter articles and tables to individual training sessions, Blue Light 15-Minute Fitness Educations, all the way to our large lecture-based quarterly Lunch & Learns. This supports our tag line of “Where Education Meets Fitness.”
- Customer Service is our #1 Priority- whether or not you do personal training, our goal is to make sure you feel like SMAC is a second home. We hope you learn something from every interaction with a trainer and feel comfortable taking your next step to staying F.I.T.
Need More Information? For more information or any fitness-related questions, email us here email@example.com or call us at (650) 378-7373.