Previous Next
Record 66/238
San Mateo Junior College Library. It was converted from the Coyote Point Chapel, which had been used by the Merchant Marine Academy. 1940's
San Mateo Junior College Library -From 1922 to 1963 -Copyright: College of San Mateo
College Library

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION ~ For access to this image, contact the PHLIP project, College of San Mateo Library.

The PHLIP project has been generously supported by the CSM Office of the of the President, CSM Library, and SMCCCD Office and Colleges. Contact:   
Last modified on: October 02, 2019