We’re working hard to help eligible students and foster youth enjoy the full benefits of attending the Bay Area Pathways Academy™ 2017 program at the College of San Mateo!
BAPA Scholarship Application
- Download and fill out the 2017 BAPA Scholarship Application.
- Submit your application by May 5th by Mail or In-Person (1700 W. Hillsdale Blvd., Bldg. 1, Rm. 115, San Mateo, CA 94402). Office Hours are Mon.-Fri., 8:00am – 12:00pm and 1:00pm - 4:00pm.
Have questions? Please email CommunityEd@smccd.edu or call (650) 574-6149.
Important Information Before Applying
- Scholarships are based on financial need and will be provided until scholarship funds are depleted.
- Scholarships may provide partial or full funding for up to 3 two-week BAPA sessions.
- Completed applications will be reviewed after the deadline in the order they are received.
- Priority will be given to applicants who have not been awarded scholarships before.
- Receipt of a scholarship award does not guarantee the student his or her first choice of classes.
- You may provide payment to secure your registration; and should you be awarded a scholarship, a refund will be processed.