MULTIMEDIA ARTS SUMMER ACADEMY
Digital Arts. Digital Fluency. Digital Pathways.
July 3 - July 28, 2017
Community, Continuing & Corporate Education is pleased to welcome you to the Multimedia Arts Summer Academy (MASA) at Cañada College, a hands-on experiential learning camp for high school students entering grades 10 - 12!
- Located on the beautiful Cañada College campus
- Hands on learning and skill building in Graphic Design, Web Design, Multimedia Arts, and Animation & Video Game Art
- Portfolio building through in-class projects, Open Labs, and Portfolio Days
- Monday to Friday classes with 2 two-week sessions
- Full day classes from 9 am - 5 pm
- Two 2-week sessions in July
Age range of students entering grades 10 to 12 is approximately 15 to 18 years old.
Photo credits: Cañada College, Redwood City, CA
"The Multimedia Arts Summer Academy represents an amazing opportunity for high school students to gain relevant skills for future digital arts careers.”
Dr. Jamillah Moore, President, Cañada College