Dates and Pricing
Session DatesSessions 1 and 2 will each run for 2 weeks:
- Session 1 is from 7/3 to 7/14* (*closed 7/4)
- Session 2 is from 7/17 to 7/28
Full DayEach 2-week session will run for the full day:
- Morning: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Afternoon: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Pricing Chart (see EARLY BIRD pricing below!)
|Regular Pricing||Apr. 1 - July 12|
|SESSION 1* July 3 - 14||$1044|
|SESSION 2 July 17 - 28||$1160|
|*Closed July 4|
|Early Bird Pricing||Feb. 1 - Mar. 31|
|SESSION 1* July 3 - 14||$939.60 (save $104.40)|
|SESSION 2 July 17 - 28||$1044 (save $116)|
|*Closed July 4|
Photo Credit: Cañada College, Redwood City, CA
Chimera by Natasha Rivera
- Sibling Discount is $50 OFF each additional student. Please call 650-574-6149 for assistance in receiving sibling discounts.
- Lunch will be 12:00–1:00 PM, with afternoon classes starting promptly at 1:00 PM. Students may bring their lunch, or they may buy lunch from the dining hall (Monday to Thursday only). A $6 lunch menu is available for MASA students (except Fridays).
- MASA officially ends at 5:00 pm. Students should plan to leave using public transportation or carpool or be picked up by 5:45 pm. Upon request, supervision can be provided for a fee of $60 per family for a 2-week session.
- Scholarships are available for eligible students. Please click here to learn more.
- Want to sponsor a foster child or a student from an under-served community experience summer camp? Click here to learn more.
- MASA would like to remind everyone about the importance of traffic safety and parking on campus. Please obey all traffic laws and be particularly attentive when driving on or near campus. Please do not park in marked fire lanes, on sidewalks, or in “staff” or “reserved" spots, as illegally parked vehicles may be ticketed.