Are You Eligible to Use TES?
- Are you CURRENTLY ENROLLED in a class in a San Mateo County Community College District college?
- Have you previously completed 6 units in the SMCCCD OR are you currently enrolled in 6 units OR have a combination of previously completed and current enrollment that adds to at least 6 units?
- Have you had ALL your official transcripts sent to your home institution's (Cañada College, College of San Mateo or Skyline College) Office of Admissions and Records?*
- Is one SMCCCD college YOUR HOME INSTITUTION where you plan to complete a certificate, associate degree, CSU GE certification or IGETC certification?
- Have you updated your STUDENT INFORMATION on WebSMART so that reflects your current and accurate educational goal?**
You are ELIBIGLE to use SMCCCD's Transcript Evaluation Service if you answer YES to all the questions above. To request your evaluation, log into your WebSMART account, click on the STUDENT SERVICES tab and find the REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT EVALUATION link.
* It is advisable to check with the Office of Admissions and Records to confirm your transcripts have arrived.
** When you log into WebSMART, click on the STUDENT link. Then scroll down and close to the bottom find UPDATE YOUR STUDENT INFORMATION. At this site, UPDATE your Educational Goal and Declared Major.
(If you are working to complete prerequisite courses for a second bachelor's degree, or for a professional program such as Physician Assistant or medical school, you do not need a transcript evaluation. Simply complete the courses you need to fulfill the requirements of the professional program to which you plan to apply.)