Downloads for students regarding Admissions and Records, Counseling, Financial Aid, and Veterans

Instrucciones en español
Title Description
AB540 California Nonresident Tuition Exemption Any student, other than one with a US Citizenship and Immigration Services nonimmigrant visa status, may be exempt from paying nonresident tuition.
Academic Renewal Exclude substandard coursework from GPA calculation.
Add/ Drop a course Request to Add/Drop a course.
Audit Course Request Ability to take a course, without a grade, after having already taken the course the maximum number times.
Change of Personal Information Request for change of legal name, preferred name, address, phone, etc.
Change Section/ Level after Official Deadline Request to change section/level of a course after the official deadline.
Concurrent Enrollment Program (College Connection) Course Request Form and permission for high school students to enroll in approved college courses.
Credit by Examination Petition to take an examination for credit.
Duplicate Diploma or Certificate Request a duplicate diploma or certificate.
Excused Withdrawal (EW) due to COVID-19 Request for Excused Withdrawal (EW) for course(s) attempted during Spring 2021, Summer 2021, and Fall 2021 due to COVID-19.
Extenuating Circumstance(s) Request for an exception or waiver to college procedures.
Grade Alleviation Request to alleviate substandard coursework.
Guardianship/ Dependency Questionnaire Proof of Guardianship or Dependency.
Homeless Student Certification Certify a student meets the Homeless critieria.
Late Add Course Request Add a course after the official registration deadline.
Loss of CCPG and/or Priority Registration Appeal for Loss of California College Promise Grant and/or Priority Registration
Overlapping Courses Request to enroll in overlapping courses.
Release of Information Permission to release or restrict educational records.
Replacement of Degree or Certificate Replacement of lost Degree or Certificate.
Residency Reclassification Request to change residency status from Non-Resident to Resident.
Student Representation Fee Waiver Request to waive the Student Representation Fee.
Instrucciones en español
Title Description
Academic Progress Report Request to show proof of academic progress.
Course Repeat Request to repeat a course for a grade.
Course Substitution Request a course substitution for the purpose of meeting degree or certificate requirements.
Enroll beyond maximum number of units per term Request to enroll in course(s) beyond the 19 unit maximum.
Prerequisite Challenge Form Challenge a prerequisite to a course.
Instrucciones en español
Title Description
2021-2022 Verification of Unaccompanied Homeless Youth Students who need to provide verification of Unaccompanied Homeless Youth status.
2021-2022 Dependency Status Change Request Form Request to have your dependency status reviewed.
2021-2022 Release of Information Students who wish to give consent to financial aid office to release their information.
2021-2022 Supplemental Direct Loan Form Students who wish to request a student loan must submit this form.
2021-2022 Unusual Circumstance Form Request to have your current financial information reviewed.
2021-2022 V4 HS Completion, Identity and Educational Purpose Students selected for V4 Verification by the Department of education are required to submit this form
Instrucciones en español
Title Description
AB13 (VACA) Affidavit for Eligible Veterans Veteran request for California Nonresident Tuition Exemption.