Summer Camp at College of San Mateo
June 19 - July 28, 2017
Welcome to the Bay Area Pathways Academy™ (BAPA), a comprehensive academic, enrichment and fitness summer program for students entering grades 6 to 9.
BAPA Program Features
- Located on the beautiful College of San Mateo campus
- Academic preparation in Math, English Language Arts, Social Studies and Science
- Exciting enrichment through Website Coding, Cellphonography, Creative Writing, Acting Improv, Public Speaking and more
- Fun fitness through Kickboxing, Zumba, X-Fit, Yoga, Basketball, Tennis, Water Polo, Beginner Swim, Dance and more
- Monday to Friday classes with 3 two-week sessions
- Full or half day (AM or PM) options plus extended care
Scholarships are available to eligible students based on income requirements.
Age range of students entering grades 6 to 9 is approximately 10 to 15 years old.
"Overall a great experience and extremely well organized. Will definitely do it again next year – thank you!” BAPA Parent, 2016
Registration is now open!