Summer Camp at College of San Mateo
June 13* - July 22, 2016
Welcome to the Bay Area Pathways Academy™ (BAPA)!
Community, Continuing and Corporate Education (CCCE) is pleased to announce the inauguration of the Bay Area Pathways Academy™ (BAPA), a comprehensive academic, enrichment and fitness summer program at the College of San Mateo for students entering grades 6 to 9.
Formerly known as College for Kids, the Bay Area Pathways Academy™ is an enhanced new summer program offering an exciting array of grade-appropriate academic classes, engaging enrichment classes and fun fitness and aquatics classes, including the opportunity to register for up to 3 two-week sessions!
BAPA Program Features
- Located on the beautiful College of San Mateo campus
- Academic preparation in Math, English Language Arts, Social Studies and Science
- Exciting enrichment through Public Speaking, Dance, Sketching, Minecraft/Robotics & more
- Fun fitness through Basketball, Tennis, Water Polo, Beginner Swim, Spinning, Kickboxing and more
- 6-week two-unit CSM math class for eligible** rising 9th graders
- Monday to Friday classes with 3 two-week sessions
- Full or half day (AM or PM) options plus extended care
*Does your child’s school end on June 14, 15, 16 or 17? Call to learn about pro-rated pricing for Session 1.
**See "CSM Math" under Academic Course Descriptions for eligibility requirements.
Scholarships are available to eligible students based on income requirements.
Age range of students entering grades 6 to 9 is approximately 10 to 15 years old.
June 13* – July 22, 2016
Monday – Friday
Extended Care: 5:10 – 6:00 pm.