Application for Summer 2024 Global Internships is now OPEN!
- Want to learn more? Find more information on the application process
- Explore Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Check if you qualify for the Gilman International Scholarship! Deadline for 2024 summer programs is 3/7/2024.
- Gilman Scholarship Workshop and Lunch on Feb. 5, Monday
- Join the Interest List to stay connected
Explore your global identity and enhance your professional skills by enrolling in one of our Global Internship opportunities. These are for-credit, unpaid internships designed to help you gain an immersive international experience in a supervised internship.
Your internship placement advisor works one-on-one with you to find an internship that matches your career goals, interests, and experience level. You are guaranteed an internship placement in your country of choice. However, some fields are challenging to find internship placements in, especially if your experience is limited. This program is recommended for students who want to gain professional work experience and build their intercultural skills in their fields of interest but are open to alternative placements if their first-choice field does not offer a placement.
More Information or Questions?SMCCCD Study Abroad Program