The Enrollment Services Committee (ESC) strives to provide the most student-centered processes in the District. To this end, the committee develops and reviews procedures and practices and makes recommendations to VP Council for possible adoption.
The ESC is consisted of college and district personnel involved in admissions, counseling, and other related student-centered activities.
Membership consists of:
- Vice Presidents of Student Services and Planning, Research and Institutional Effectiveness (PRIE)
- Deans of Enrollment Services and Counseling
- Directors of Financial Aid and Registrars
- District Office ITS Staff
- Additional members are invited as needed.
The committee meets once a month, usually on the first Friday of the month from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and is currently chaired by the Vice President of PRIE.