Skip to content
How do I set up recurring weekdays for my event?
- In the section labeled “Event Information”, click the checkbox labeled “repeating?”
- A new section of the form will pop up
- From the dropdown menu labeled “How often does the event repeat?” select the option
- Keep the “every __ weeks” dropdown on the value of 1, then type in an end-date for
- Click the checkbox labeled “on specific days?”
- A set of checkboxes for weekdays will appear. Select the weekdays your event repeats
Where do I attach my event flyer?
- Do not attach flyers in the “image” section — it will be cropped into a square and
too small to read
- Attach flyers using the last “browse” button on the form. this will link the flyer
to your event page for easy download
- The image section should instead be used for a decorative image that will make your
event stand out on the calendar event list
Where do I put my Zoom link?
- Do not put zoom links as your event location — instead, list your event location as
- Then, click the checkbox labeled “this is an online event” to open the online event
- Put the meeting link in the “web address” textbox
- This will increase functionality & improve your user experience by creating a button
to join the online meeting instead of making your attendees copy and paste a link
from the event page
Why is there a short description and a long description?
- The short description appears on the full calendar event list, and the long description
appears on your event's details page
- The first image demonstrates where the short description will be placed. The second
image demonstrates the usage of the long description.
- The short description should briefly carry across the main point of your event so
a user will click for more information
- Example: Interested in learning more about cybersecurity? Attend our workshop for
fun collaborative learning activities and a guest lecture from our resident experts!
Can I add an event from here to my Outlook calendar?
- Navigate to the event on the calendar website
- Scroll to the bottom of the event information
- Click the button labeled 'Add to Calendar'. This will download a calendar .ics file
- Open the file, using the Outlook app. This will create an event with the event details
that you can save on your calendar.
- *If for any reason the event details are updated, the changes will not be reflected
on your Outlook event.
Can I add a calendar from here to my Outlook calendar?
- You can add calendars based on their event type (ex: Academic Calendar, Athletics,
Important Dates, Workshops)
- Navigate to your college event calendar. In the rightmost column, click the button
- A menu will pop up displaying the different calendars you can add to your Outlook.
Click "Copy Link" for the calendar you want to add.
- Outlook Desktop App:
- Navigate to Outlook Calendar, then click "Open Calendar" on the top bar.
- In the dropdown, select "Add from internet." A pop-up box will appear for you to paste
the calendar link.
- You will be prompted again to confirm adding this calendar. Click 'Yes', and the calendar
will be immediately added to your Outlook.
- Outlook online:
- Navigate to Outlook Calendar, then click "Add Calendar" on the left-column menu.
- In the pop-up, select "Subscribe From Web" from the left-column menu, then paste the
link in the textbox that appears.
- Customize and click "import."
Step 1) Click Subscribe
Step 2) Click 'Copy Link' for the calendar you want
Outlook Calendar On Desktop
Step 3) Click Open Calendar and select "Add from Internet"
Step 4) Paste calendar link & confirm.
Outlook Calendar On Browser
Step 3) Click "Add Calendar"
Step 4) Select "Subscribe from Internet." Paste link, customize, and import.