Applications and nominations will be accepted until October 27, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. PST. All inquiries, nominations, and applications will be held in the strictest confidence. In order to receive consideration applicants must submit a complete application consisting of the following:
- A cover letter, preferably no more than five pages, which provides examples from background and experience and addresses the Desirable Characteristics in this position announcement;
- A current resume of professional experience, educational background, and other pertinent information;
- Transcripts of graduate course work (unofficial);
- A job description of your most recent position; and,
- A list of eight references, including two supervisors, two subordinates, two faculty (or equivalent), and two community members. Include telephone and email address for each.
In order to be considered for the position all application materials must be submitted online.
To apply: https://jobs.smccd.edu/postings/6653