Applications and nominations will be accepted until February 19, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. PST. All inquiries, nominations, and applications will be held in the strictest confidence. In order to receive consideration applicants must submit a complete application consisting of the following:
- A cover letter, preferably no more than seven pages, which provides examples from background and experience and addresses the Desirable Characteristics in this position announcement, including experience working with governing boards and/or elected officials, cultural competence, sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, faculty, and staff;
- A current resume of professional experience, educational background, and other pertinent information;
- Transcripts of graduate course work (unofficial);
- A job description of your most recent position; and,
- A list of eight references, including two supervisors, two subordinates, two faculty (or equivalent), and two community members. Include telephone and email address for each.
In order to be considered for the position all application materials must be submitted online.
To apply: https://jobs.smccd.edu/postings/4602