Summer Camp at College of San Mateo
June 18 - July 27, 2018
Session 1: 6/18 - 6/29 | Session 2: 7/2 - 7/13 | Session 3: 7/16 - 7/27
Welcome to the Bay Area Pathways Academy™ (BAPA), a comprehensive academic, enrichment and fitness summer program for students entering grades 6 to 9.
Join the Bay Area Pathways Academy™ (BAPA) and enjoy an enhanced summer program offering an exciting array of grade-appropriate academic classes, engaging enrichment classes and fun fitness and aquatics classes, as well as the opportunity to enroll in up to 3 two-week sessions!
BAPA Program Features
- Located on the beautiful College of San Mateo campus
- Academic preparation in Math, English Language Arts, Social Studies and Science
- Exciting enrichment through Pencils & Pastels, Pet Care, Website Coding, Intro to Voice, Creative Writing, Acting Improv, Virtual Reality, and more
- Fun fitness through Soccer, Kickboxing, X-Fit, Yoga, Tennis, Water Polo, Beginner Swim, Dance and more
- Monday to Friday classes with 3 two-week sessions
- Full or half day (AM or PM) options plus extended care
Scholarships are available to eligible students based on income requirements.
Age range of students entering grades 6 to 9 is approximately 10 to 15 years old.
International students are also welcome to participate in BAPA.
“This is our first year at BAPA, but we loved every aspect of it. Thank you for doing a great job! We'll definitely be back next year, and we'll be letting all our friends know about your wonderful program.”
“Loved everything about the BAPA camp -- look forward to coming again next year!”
“Thanks for the wonderful program and summer. Wish we had done it sooner!”
“This was a fantastic summer program! My daughter loved it and had already asked about next summer.”