Summer Camp at College of San Mateo
June 19 - July 28, 2017
(Note: 2018 program updates will be posted in mid-January. In the meantime, please
note that summer 2018 dates will be June 18 - July 27
(Session 1: 6/18 - 6/29 | Session 2: 7/2 - 7/13 | Session 3: 7/16 - 7/27)
Welcome to the Bay Area Pathways Academy™ (BAPA), a comprehensive academic, enrichment and fitness summer program for students entering grades 6 to 9.
Join the Bay Area Pathways Academy™ (BAPA) and enjoy an enhanced summer program offering an exciting array of grade-appropriate academic classes, engaging enrichment classes and fun fitness and aquatics classes, as well as the opportunity to enroll in up to 3 two-week sessions!
BAPA Program Features
- Located on the beautiful College of San Mateo campus
- Academic preparation in Math, English Language Arts, Social Studies and Science
- Exciting enrichment through Website Coding, Cellphonography, Creative Writing, Acting Improv, Public Speaking and more
- Fun fitness through Kickboxing, Zumba, X-Fit, Yoga, Basketball, Tennis, Water Polo, Beginner Swim, Dance and more
- Monday to Friday classes with 3 two-week sessions
- Full or half day (AM or PM) options plus extended care
Scholarships are available to eligible students based on income requirements.
Age range of students entering grades 6 to 9 is approximately 10 to 15 years old.
International students are also welcome to participate.
Looking for a great summer camp for high school students? Visit Multimedia Arts Summer Academy to learn more!
"Overall a great experience and extremely well organized. Will definitely do it again next year – thank you!” BAPA Parent, 2016