Students must meet the following requirements to submit a transcript evaluation request:
- Plan to complete a certificate, associate degree, associate degree for transfer, CSU GE certification or IGETC certification at a San Mateo County Community College District college (Cañada College, College of San Mateo or Skyline College)
- Be CURRENTLY ENROLLED in a class at a SMCCCD college
- Have a combination of previously completed and currently enrolled SMCCCD courses adding to 6 units
- Send ALL OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS to the Admissions and Records Office of your SMCCCD college*
- Update your STUDENT INFORMATION on WebSMART so that reflects your current and accurate educational goal**
To request an evaluation, log into your WebSMART account, click on the STUDENT SERVICES tab and find the REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT EVALUATION link.
*Check with the Office of Admissions and Records to confirm your transcripts have arrived.
**When you log into WebSMART, click on the STUDENT SERVICES tab. Then select the UPDATE YOUR GOAL/MAJOR AND OTHER STUDENT INFORMATION link.
(If you intent to complete prerequisite courses for a second bachelor's degree, a master's degree, or for a professional program such as Physician Assistant or medical school, you do not need a transcript evaluation. Simply complete the courses you need to fulfill the requirements of the professional program to which you plan to apply.)