If you are logging in for the first time, you need to setup your account password. Here are the steps to set up your account.
Note: If you have previously logged into Canvas, there is no need to Reset Password, you may directly log in to mySMCCD Portal.
1. Find your Welcome letter email and click on the activation link.
Note: Can't find your Welcome letter? Visit First Time Login with Forgot Username tutorial page.
2. Inside the input box, enter your date of birth in MM/DD/YYYY format. Click “Submit”
3. After entering your birthday successfully, you will see a screen showing your account has been activated. Now you need to set your password.
4. Check your personal email for an email from “OneLogin”. Inside, find and click on the activation link to set your password.
5. Enter your new password into the “New Password” and “Confirm Password”. Click “Submit”.
Your new password must be at least 8 characters long, contains letters, and digits.
6. Sign into the mySMCCD Portal using your username and password
Note: For more details, visit How to log in to mySMCCD Portal tutorial page.